Dr. Yu is a member of the Division of Breast and Gynecologic Pathology and Medical Director of Anisa I. Kanbour School of Cytotechnology.
- Correlative studies on tumor biomarkers in relation to responses after personalized novel targeted chemotherapy regimens
- Verification of immunohistochemical markers on diagnosis of breast and gynecological tumors.
- Diagnostic dilemmas and ancillary studies in peritoneal and cervical cytology
- Application of chromogenic microscopy in diagnostic cytopathology and breast cancer receptor status
View Dr. Yu's publications on PubMed
- Jones TE, Onisko A, Austin RM, Yu J. Change of Practice Patterns Following an Educational Comment on Reports of Benign-Appearing Endometrial Cells in Papanicolaou Tests. Am J Clin Pathol. 2022 Mar 3;157(3):413-416. PMID: 34528660.
- Srivastava P, Wang T, Clark BZ, Yu J, Fine JL, Villatoro TM, Carter GJ, Brufsky AM, Gorantla VC, Huggins-Puhalla SL, Emens LA, Basili T, da Silva EM, Reis-Filho JS, Bhargava R. Clinical-pathologic characteristics and response to neoadjuvant chemotherapy in triple-negative low Ki-67 proliferation (TNLP) breast cancers. NPJ Breast Cancer. 2022 Apr 20;8(1):51. PMID: 35444182.
- Manzo J, Puhalla S, Pahuja S, Ding F, Lin Y, Appleman L, Tawbi H, Stoller R, Lee JJ, Diergaarde B, Kiesel BF, Yu J, Tan AR, Belani CP, Chew H, Garcia AA, Morgan RJ, Wahner Hendrickson AE, Visscher DW, Hurley RM, Kaufmann SH, Swisher EM, Oesterreich S, Katz T, Ji J, Zhang Y, Parchment RE, Chen A, Duan W, Giranda V, Shepherd SP, Ivy SP, Chu E, Beumer JH; ETCTN-8282 study team. A phase 1 and pharmacodynamic study of chronically-dosed, single-agent veliparib (ABT-888) in patients with BRCA1- or BRCA2-mutated cancer or platinum-refractory ovarian or triple-negative breast cancer. Cancer Chemother Pharmacol. 2022 May;89(5):721-735. PMID: 35435472.
- Bedi D, Clark BZ, Carter GJ, Yu J, Fine JL, Villatoro TM, Bhargava R. Prognostic Significance of Three-Tiered World Health Organization Classification of Phyllodes Tumor and Correlation to Singapore General Hospital Nomogram. Am J Clin Pathol. 2022 May 15: Epub ahead of print. PMID: 35568992.